Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Card for the Day: The Hierophant

Here is the card I choose today.... The question I asked was related to whether or not I should expand and begin card readings by email.

The Hierophant: Many see this card as representing organized religion and belief systems. The way I interpreted the card for myself today was: a need to use and integrate my belief system with my current plans to branch out my card reading activities. The Hierophant is a spiritual guide and mentor. He very often teaches others spiritual ways. If I have the ability to read the cards, then I should offer my services and consultation to people who may not have the opportunity to visit a card reader in person.

The Heirophant may be seen as a rigid figure. Many people associate this card with the "Pope". I am personally fond of the Pope, speaking as a figurehead in general. He is the spiritual leader for millions of people all over the world. Being Catholic, I often light candles and pray before reading the cards. That is just what works for me.



Common meanings for the Hierophant:

Upright: Religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs
Reversed: Restriction, challenging the status quo
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment